Tyrol's ski dimension Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis invites you to discover our impressive paradise between 1.200 and 2.820 meters with its dreamy winter panorama. Whether beginners, children or experienced skiers - Fiss offers the right slopes with all levels of difficulty. To name just a few highlights from the alpine athlete's point of view:
- A total of 214 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes
- 80% selfmade snow-covered slopes ensure snow is guaranteed until spring
- 68 lifts (39 most moderns caple cars and lifts, 29 conveyor belts) with a conveying capacity of 90.000 people per hour for enjoyment without waiting times
- 8 fun areas
- 2 permanent race tracks
- Carving track
- Speed course
- Mogul slopes
- 2,5 km night skiing in Fiss
- 25 mountain restaurants, 3 children's restaurants und 4 Apres ski "umbrella bars"
- Apres ski fun
Many perfectly groomed trails make every cross-country skier's heart beat faster. Anyone who wants to enjoy winter in the mountains without skis or who would like to take a day off from the slopes gets invited from prepared winter hiking trails for Nordic walking or a walk to enjoy the winter landscape.
But there is also numerous leisure activities to choose far from the slopes.
- Guided snowshoe hikes
- Guided ski tours
- Paraglider tandem flights
- Squash / tennis
In Fiss - Serfaus - Ladis you will find the right leisure time activities so your stay will be an unforgettable experience, which will stay with you even long after your vacation.